October 14~17, 2020
◼︎Eligibility for Application
- Those between the ages of 18 and 30 with any current relationship with Japan (any nationality accepted).
- Those who are interested in a wide range of global issues as well as have the ability to take action for any positive change.
- Those who show leadership and passion to create a better future.
- Those able to participate in activities with other One Young World Ambassadors in Japan in order to empower the One Young World Community.
Delegates from Japan will be chosen by the OYWJ committee based on a video essay submission and interview.
To apply, you will need to record a video essay BEFORE filling out the information form below.
To upload your video essay:
- Record video essay and upload it to YouTube.
(Click here for help on uploading a video.)
- Obtain an embed link for the video.
(Click here for help on embedding.)
- Paste the link in the appropriate field in the form below.
If you pass the first stage, you will receive an interview arrangement letter via email from OYWJ by June 22, 2019. Any submission errors during the application process will be the responsibility of the applicant, not OYWJ.
- Application Deadline: June 15 by 23:59 JST
- Interview Announcement: June 22
- Interviews: July 5, 6, 12 & 13
Video Essay Details:
One Young World has been empowering young talent around the world to boost awareness of social issues, take appropriate actions and influence members of society to do the same. We would like to know your thoughts on the following topic:
“The United Nations has 17 sustainable development goals. Which 3 do you think are most important to Japan’s development and why?”
- Format: YouTube Video
(follow the instructions above)
- Language: English
- Video Length: 1~3 minutes
⇒ NOTE: Only videos under 3 minutes in English will be accepted.
* Required fields