Use of Personal Information
OYWJ shall use the personal information regarding applicants, attendants, partners, and supporters of the One Young World Global Summit (the “Applicant, etc.”) only for the following purposes of use:
- When holding a One Young World Global Summit or other events, to decide on the attendants, manage them, contact them, keep records of them, and the like.
- When jointly holding events or creating cross promotional opportunities with the One Young World head office in London and/or partners who support our activities, to contact them regarding notices of the same.
- To manage and keep records of partners and supporters who support us.
Compliance with Laws on Personal Information
OYWJ shall comply with all laws, regulations, guidelines and the like regarding personal information.
Collection and Management of Personal Information
OYWJ shall take measures to ensure that personal information of the Applicants, etc. is collected through appropriate and fair means, and prevent the personal information from being accessed without authorization, lost, damaged, tampered, or leaked, by establishing rules on the handling of personal data that restrict those within OYWJ who have the right to view personal information, and by establishing access rights that prevent inspection of the personal information by those who do not have viewing rights. To protect against unauthorized access from outside OYWJ, personal information shall be strictly managed, by OYWJ storing the personal information on an off-line database, and taking steps to clearly identify the devices which may be used to handle the personal information.
Prohibition of Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
Except in special cases prescribed by laws or regulations, OYWJ shall not disclose or provide personal information without the principal’s consent.
Matters Related to Joint Use of Personal Information
On occasion, OYWJ may use the personal information jointly with a third party. If there is joint use of personal information, it will be within the scope set forth below.
- Personal information that may be used jointly: Full name, email address, phone number
- Scope of persons who will be jointly using [the personal information]: The One Young World head office in London, and partners who support One Young World’s activities – partners may be confirmed here (https://oywj.org/partner/).
- Purposes that the joint users will be using [the personal information]: To hold joint events or to create mutual promotion opportunities
- The party responsible for the management of the jointly-used personal information
One Young World Japan Committee
New Otani Shinkioicho Bldg., 3F
4-1, Kioicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0094
Mr. Kimihito Okubo
With regard to the aforementioned matters, OYWJ will notify without delay in the Policy or on its website of any changes in the name, address, or representative’s name of the party responsible for the management of the jointly-used personal information, and give prior notice in the Policy or its website if it intends to change the purpose of use or the party responsible for the management of the jointly-used personal information..
If you wish to request disclosure or correction of personal information, or request that the personal information no longer be used, have any complaints, or have any questions on the Policy or handling of the personal information of the Applicants, etc., please contact us.