December 29, 2020
One Young World Japan (OYWJ) is looking to bring onboard at least 2 interns to support the leadership team and the Coordinating Ambassadors (CA) of One Young World (OYW). The intern will be responsible for a range of tasks that will support the objective of One Young World, which is to identify, promote and connect the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership.
- Supporting OYWJ and CA in briefing OYW partners and stakeholders and their teams including providing them with agendas & other necessary documents;
- Assist with developing creative assets which can be used to help propel OYW branding along side OYW partners and stakeholders;
- Assist in preparing and amending presentations;
- Assist in drafting and editing deliverables such as government and sponsor reports;
- Assist in managing databases (OYW Japan-based Ambassador list, etc.);
- Help with logistics work including scheduling meetings (both virtual and in-person);
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks, including support work for Delegate Selection (Interviewing, Nomination, Registration) and event planning & operation for Caucus and Send-Off events, etc.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- Language skills: Japanese level (Native) & English level (Business)
- Degree: Already in possession of or currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree.
- Personal characteristics: Globally-minded, a team player, and detail-oriented.
- Commitment: At least 10 hours per a week from February 2021 to July 2022.
Here is a list of benefits you can expect by taking part in this internship program:
- Full and free access to the One Young World Summit in Tokyo in 2022.
- Being able to work closely with current OYWJ leadership, including Directors and Coordinating Ambassadors.
- Access to One Young World Japan network and community through events, workshops and seminars.
- Being able to network with One Young World Ambassadors from all 196 countries.
- Gain valuable experience working at an international organization like One Young World.
- Application deadline : January 18, 2021 23:59 JST
- 1st Round Announcement : January 19, 2021
- Online interview : January 24, 2021
- Final Selection Announcement : January 25, 2021